Pages

May 8, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Using Paper Loft paper


A couple years ago, I went to a CK Scrapbook Convention here in Texas.  At the time, I didn't own a lot of quality paper, so I loaded up on some muted, more masculine colors for layouts of my husband and boys from the Paper Loft booth.  Sadly, that paper has been untouched in my stash since that time!

Challenging myself with this Throwback Thursday series, I pulled out all the Paper Loft I owned to do some layouts.  I did not have any embellishments, but I did have some Paper Loft cut-aparts which I used.

For the embellishments, I went to my stash, using navy chipboard Basic Grey letters (from my last Throwback Thursday challenge), buttons and other miscellaneous pieces.

The Paper Loft papers came from these collections:  For the Record, Old Town Tavern, Back Country and Autumn Splendor.  Here is what I came up with!


This is probably the most layered and elaborate of the three layouts I completed.  You can see buttons and twine from my stash, canvas letters from Making Memories, bingo card from Teresa Collins and the chipboard pen from Basic Grey Fact & Fiction


This is my handsome hubby, incognito with his "mountain man" look.  The heart is from Glitz, "love meter" sticker from Crate Paper, navy chipboard letters from Basic Grey, buttons from my stash, and tickets from Making Memories.


I absolutely love my Hub's new boots, and he laughed when I took this photo.  However, with photo editing and these papers, I think the layout is as awesome as the boots!  Here I used some brads from my stash, another Teresa Collins bingo card and the Basic Grey chipboard letters, along with other miscellaneous embellishments from the stash.

No process videos for these layouts this time, but I will be posting a couple videos using a kit that is "New to Me" from The Memory Nest by this weekend! 


1 comment:

  1. All these layouts are amazing! But that top one is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete