Pages

Jan 17, 2014

Inspiration Series: Scavenger Scrapbooking!

http://www.livingacraftinglife.blogspot.comWelcome to my a new blog series to kick off 2014!

January is always my month to set goals and to rethink ways in which I can save money in the family budget. To help with this, I select two months of the year in which I do a total "scrap fast."  A "scrap fast" is my name for going the entire month without spending any money towards scrapbooking or cardmaking supplies. Gulp. It is definitely one of the hardest things to do (besides working out!) but it also forces encourages me to use what I have in my stash. (Kinda like a self-inflicted challenge!)
This month is one of my chosen "scrap fast" months. Because December is usually such a great time to find spectacular crafting deals, I too indulge in a little Merry-Christmas-to-Me shopping.  Scheduling a "scrap fast" in January is not only helpful for the wallet, but it is a little easier when I already have some new things in my stash to use.
If you are in the same type of situation, or want to use this month to hold back on the craft spending, this series will be a unique way to have some fun while spending no money.  Ready for the challenge?
Each day during this series, I will challenge you find items in specific rooms in your home that you will use toward a scrapbook page layout.  Think of it as a new way to rejuvenate your scrapbooking mojo and get some layouts finished.

Once you have finished any of this series challenges, you are welcome to link your project below using Mr. Linky for future readers to get inspiration!  

LINK UP YOUR WEEK'S PROJECT HERE:


No comments:

Post a Comment