Pages

Dec 20, 2013

Video: December Daily Blog Hop with The Memory Nest! Week #3

Welcome to this stop of  The Memory Nest "December Daily" Blog Hop, Week #3!

Although I have a couple unfinished days in my album, I have been able to do a pretty good job of keeping up!  Journalling will be finished this week.

For you to see all that I have accomplished so far, it was much easier for me to do a video share of the album! Here is a quick, two minute video to give you a view of my completed pages up through yesterday.

(FYI - this is the video for week #3 of the blog hop, but I labeled my videos by what I has been uploaded on YouTube.)



Next on the Blog Hop is the creative Jessica at Finding Sunshine!
If you miss any of the stops, head back to The Memory Nest Blog!
Link up your project at The Memory Nest and WIN PRIZES from us!
See you next Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Great video! I love your album, it is coming together so nicely.

    ReplyDelete