Pages

Dec 13, 2013

Video: December Daily Blog Hop with The Memory Nest! Week #2

Thanks for stopping here on The Memory Nest "December Daily" Blog Hop, Week #2!

My December Daily album is underway, and I have been keeping a list of what I will share on each day of the album as well as remembering to take daily photos.

This week, however, I have run out of black photo ink, so I have not been able to print any of my photos to add to this week's pages.

For today's hop, I will share my video that shows how I put together my December Daily kit to use through the month.  More items have been added, but this will give you an idea of what I found to be useful:



Next on the Blog Hop is the creative Jessica at Finding Sunshine!
If you miss any of the stops, head back to The Memory Nest Blog!
Link up your project at The Memory Nest and win prizes from us!
See you next Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment