Pages

Oct 4, 2013

Scrapbook Process: More from "Feels Like Home"

Happy Friday!  Leslie from The Memory Nest revealed some great design team creations yesterday on her blog using some of the newest collections that you can find at her store.  You can see two more examples of layouts using the new "Feels Like Home" collection from Little Yellow Bicycle from Kelli (Use It Scrapbooking) and myself.

Now is a good time to check out the store -- Leslie has a great Croptober deal at The Memory Nest store!


For more details on the papers, stickers and chipboard pieces that I use from this collection and a look at the page layout process, you can check out my newest YouTube video:



This is the sketch from Pagemaps that I used for this layout:


Tomorrow is National Cardmaking Day!  Are you going to spend some time making cards?  If you want more inspiration, stop back here tomorrow when I will share FIVE sweet and homey cards that I made with this same Little Yellow Bicycle Collection!  

No comments:

Post a Comment