Pages

Oct 5, 2013

Card Making Process: Cards from World Card Making Day 2013!

It's another World Card Making Day, and in celebration, I am sharing five different fall themed cards that I  made from the "Feels Like Home" collection from Little Yellow Bicycle:








The last three cards were made with the Bazzill card stock color "quicksand."  I used left over printed paper, stickers and chipboard pieces from the Feels Like Home collection that I got from The Memory Nest store. 

Are you planning to make cards today?  As I finish any other cards and/or challenges, I will be sure to share them here.  I have been digging in my paper to find collections that I want to use up and build up my card stash again.  What card themes will you make today?

2 comments:

  1. Angie - these are all BEAUTIFUL! What a fun collection for creating cards. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a fun way to use up the small pieces after the layouts!

    ReplyDelete