Pages

May 4, 2013

Scrapbook Process: NSD Layout #2 - Using Different Fonts

TIP:  Experiment with different sets and sizes of letters to complete a title.

Since I had out my Bo Bunny "Timepiece" collection, I decided to do another layout with a cute black and white photo of my youngest.  So here is my second layout of the day, which completes the #9 Challenge at Two Peas in a Bucket!


As part of this challenge, you can download the JPEG freebie that is to be incorporated into your layout.  The "Love" ticket is part of the set of six you can download for FREE HERE.  I simply printed it on kraft paper and trimmed it out. 

The "I Adore You" diecut is from My Minds Eye "Lost and Found" collection.  The heart I cut with my Cricut and I used Thickers as part of my title.

No comments:

Post a Comment