Pages

Mar 18, 2013

Scrapbook Process: Playing Hide and Seek with "Lost and Found"

It was Spring Break for us in Texas this past week, and I am happy to say that not only did I finish some some more cards for my stash, but I completed layouts too!  It's been too long since I designed any pages with recent photos. 

Since there was extra time during the week, I was able to play a little "hide and seek" in my paper stash to use some goodies that I hadn't seen in a while.  Voila!  "Lost and Found" by My Minds Eye was the winner!

Here are the three layouts I completed with different color Lost & Found  papers, stickers and diecuts that I had stashed away.  The great thing about the Lost and Found collections is that they are so versatile with each other!  It is so easy to mix and match the papers and other add-ins (as I did in my third layout below).  The result is that all three pages will tie nicely together, side by side, in the album.   

Lost and Found: "Union Square - Home Sweet Home"

Lost and Found: "Market Street - Happy Birthday"

Lost and Found Two: "Rosy - Ordinary"

After completing these pages and the cards that you will see tomorrow, I had glitter everywhere!  Now I kind of remember why I didn't use this paper right away, but I do absolutely love how these pages turned out. 

What is your favorite My Minds Eye collection???

Tomorrow I will share four cards I made from the leftovers from the Lost and Found papers! 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! you inspire me to at least separate my ephemera into boxes for each kid...Maybe by spring break 2022...

    ReplyDelete