Pages

Oct 19, 2012

Product Review: The Bzz About Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing!

As a BzzAgent, I have received samples or coupons in order to try this product.  The opinions and commentary about the product are totally my own. I promise!  

This week I tried another new recipe on my family:  Original Ranch Broiled Chicken, using Hidden Valley Ranch dressing and seasoning mix.  Our family has always been users of ranch dressing, but only for salads or as a dip. To be honest, I have never used the seasoning mix packets before, but with my Bzz Kit, I received two packets to try, along with a recipe card for this amazing looking chicken dish:

Photo of Original Ranch Broiled Chicken from www.hiddenvalley.com

Not only was this an easy recipe, but it turned out fabulous!  The chicken was moist with a tasty, flavorable, but not overstated ranch taste.  Even my picky teenager, who swears that he doesn't like ranch dressing, loved the chicken.  It was definitely a "winner-winner-chicken-dinner" for us and a recipe I will use again!  

The Hidden Valley Ranch website (www.hiddenvalley.com) has many recipes to try, so this will not be my first. One idea I have to try:  use the seasoning packet as flavoring for popcorn!  

P.S. -- I used a piece of leftover chicken to make a chicken sandwich: warm chicken with provolone cheese on a toasted wheat bun with lettuce, tomato and a dollop of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing! More yum!

Do you use Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix?  What do you like to make?  

No comments:

Post a Comment