Pages

Sep 13, 2010

Card Making Process: OWH Challenge Card

Here is another card that I did for an Operation Write Home challenge that was posted today.  I followed their Sketch #33, which was another great way to use up scraps.  The artwork is from SJ's Little Musings.  I just love her artwork -- especially her character digis!   I've gotten a couple digi  freebies from her too.  Be sure to check out her blog to see her stuff -- I think you'll fall for them too!  Her characters are sweet, new and different.  I have a couple others that I plan to use in the near future so look for it here! 

I also got this card finished for an order -- they wanted yellow, but I came up with this.  They loved it and I hope that the person who receives it loves it too!

3 comments:

  1. I have decided that looking at birthday cards after supper is not a good idea. All of these cake cards are ruining my diet. I WANT CAKE. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are great..I like the small touches of yellow still in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh both are so very pretty! That second card is stellar! :)

    ReplyDelete