Pages

Aug 20, 2010

Scrapbook Process: Three in One - In the Sun

This is a first -- I completed the "trifecta" at Design Dollies today!  The trifecta is one entry combining all three of this week's challenges:  color, element and sketch.  

The colors were royal blue, aqua and orange.  I was to incorporate watery waves and then follow the sketch on yesterday's post.  WOW.

So here is the final product --
Once again, I dove in my paper stash to use something that was sitting there for awhile (blue dotted paper).  The orange polka dot paper is from a Chloe's Closet paper stack.  And of course, Thickers!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your Trifecta, too! Isn't it fun to do all 3 challenges in one?! I did it last week, too (for the first time)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a fab trifecta LO you chose a perfect background paper for these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you did the waves! Great job nailing the trifecta this week :)

    ReplyDelete