Pages

Mar 3, 2009

Scrapbook Process: Showcase Your Child's Artwork

My youngest son, Josh, is in Kindergarten this year, and you know what that means -- lots of artwork comes home! Unfortunately, I really do not have the space to keep everything he will bring home during the year, so I found another solution. I found an inexpensive spiral scrapbook that is 10" x 7". (It already had the opening for a photo.) I used paper and sticker stripes to decorate the cover from the bland brown it was originally:

I started with a cover page inside:

Dedication page:


then took photos of his large artwork and created pages for each month when they were created. Here are a couple months in his book:


page 2 from November:


When I started the project, I precut the photo mats and the paper for each page. I have the next couple months ready, so all I have to do is choose the paper and start adhering.

No comments:

Post a Comment